"I found The Joker's psyche disturbing, his dementia alarming - and his charm irresistible! What can I tell ya? The guy just did it for me."---Harley Quinn

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Follow the Black Kitten

Some authors like to leave puzzle pieces, easter eggs, bread crumbs, or whatever other analogy you would like to use, in their stories for their readers to follow through from one book to the next. I debated time and again what kind I would like to leave behind for my readers to search for. Stephen King always mentions a specific type of cigarette that doesn't really exist. But in his realm, and for his readers, it is a common theme. For a change of pace, in the television show Psych, they always manage to work a pineapple into a conversation, the food, or just somewhere in the background.

One thing I know I can surely work into every one of my stories, is my Princess Ed. She is a beautiful tortie and there is always a way to work an adorable kitten into a scene. Much like Alice in Wonderland  I will have you following a white rabbit down the hole into the madness of my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment