"I found The Joker's psyche disturbing, his dementia alarming - and his charm irresistible! What can I tell ya? The guy just did it for me."---Harley Quinn

Monday, July 22, 2013

New York Snob?

So i know it can be hard working maintenance. Ive done my fair share of cleaning at jobs, and you cant always get everything done in a limited amount of time. But heres my issue. If a pool is to open at 9am and it is a quarter after 9 and i am still watching the pool lady clean, move chairs and smoke a cigarette while doing so, do i have a right to complain? I mean, after all i am paying to stay at the hotel and have full use of their amenities. If a pool is to be open at 9am that would imply the pool person should be cleaning from BEFORE 9am, not appear to be halfway through her duties at that time. To top it all off, her total "i wont even acknowlegde you're there" attitude is another reason to want to complain. I honestly witnessed her pick up one chair and move it less than two feet over to be on the opposite side of a sign. Does that really require the entire pool to be closed for you making sure the feng sui of the fucking place is in order? But maybe its just me, maybe i'm just a spoiled bitch who thinks i should get everything i pay for.

No comments:

Post a Comment