"I found The Joker's psyche disturbing, his dementia alarming - and his charm irresistible! What can I tell ya? The guy just did it for me."---Harley Quinn

Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Bird and The Worm

This is the least amount of posts I've done in any of the years I've had this blog. Needless to say I am ashamed, but also I have an excuse. I moved away from home. I moved 730 miles. Three states over. I left the place I had lived my entire life to someplace completely new and different to me. It has definitely been an adventure and a change of pace for someone like me, so used to city life and easy access to travel and the like. Its been three months since the move but were still getting settled. I started a new job and for a while it was taking up all my time. This week I have time to myself though while my love is away for work. A whole two weeks without him, as if becoming habit with us, before I get to see him for Christmas. My events for this week are making cookies, chocolate pops, and chocolates candies to share with everyone. Still nothing good on the pregnancy front. I try to stay positive but its painful at times, hoping for something that really is up to chance. Unlike other things in my life I cant make it happen by more work, a change in habit or anything else. Money is always an option but not currently available so I will once again hope that by next year I will be blessed with a baby. I'm not sure if I could make it if I fail another year, I believe after a certain point you just have to give up on impossible dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment