"I found The Joker's psyche disturbing, his dementia alarming - and his charm irresistible! What can I tell ya? The guy just did it for me."---Harley Quinn

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

First Post of 2014

Last year I didnt even post until February, so I guess you could say I'm already ahead. Work has been nicely occupying my mind with new ideas, albeit all work related, none for writing. The hubster is out of town more than he is home, so the baby production line has pretty much been halted. My initiative to lose weight is growing now that there is a count down to a very important event-Our Five Year Anniversary!
A big shindig with friends and family, lots of food, drinks, a photo booth, and possibly karaoke. In my mind, my ideal day would consist of me weighing as much as I did the day I got married but I doubt I'd be able to drop twenty pounds in less than 10 months. Instead, my goal is to look drop dead gorgeous in a great dress and have an amazing cake that tastes as good as it looks.
Ive also decided to start posting about all my Pre-Vow Renewal Prep. There is makeup, body washes, and other pampering items that I will be testing and sharing my opinions on. Updates on the type of cake, the centerpiece arrangements, my dress, and all my accessories. And also, of course, when its finished, the music playlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment